Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome to PG Music Reviews!

If there’s one thing I enjoy as much – or possibly more – than playing video games is listening to music. I have a rather large collection of cds and I figured I’d write reviews for many of them here, whether they’re good, bad, or flat-out embarrassing. So in addition to Pro-Gamer, there will be PG Music Reviews (yeah, I got a little lazy with the title, but I’ve never been good at coming up with names for things). Hope you enjoy it, and as usual I will try to update both blogs as frequently as possible. Enjoy.


-Ross, PG Music Reviews writer



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A welcome addition, give us a shout when you post i'll rustle up a link....

4:22 PM  
Blogger D.Guess said...

I thought about doing this too. But since I have almost no readers save for you on my video game blog I decided not to make a music blog. Myabe if I increased my readershipAnyway I think you can do some great stuff with music. looking foward to the first review.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

Snazzy!! I see Pennywise in your profile! I'd love to see what you think of their Album "Full Circle"

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home